Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year - New Opportunities!

Welcome to 2012! A year of new chances, new friends, new opportunities and of course, the reason we are all here, new parties! I saw this quote and the lights came on for me! I feel like sometimes I get into a rut - recreating the same party with the same layout, the same food, the same everything. 2012 should be a year for chances...a year for new beginnings. That is exactly what I am going to do!

I would like to cordially thank you for following “Eventfully Jefferson”! In 2012 I look forward to exploring many different topics in the event planning world. From Birthdays, to Cookouts, to Weddings. This is going to be a great year...I can feel it!


By bringing together two of my favorite things, writing and parties, I hope to educate and entertain you these next 52 weeks. I will be covering a wide variety of topics from themes and trends to timelines and etiquette along with sharing highlights from our parties!


Do you have a topic you are interested in learning more about, or do you have a question you are dying to have answered? Simply shoot me an email or a Facebook message and I would love to explore and research that particular question or topic for you!

Eventfully~

Jefferson







No comments:

Post a Comment